You are sometimes required to produce among other documents an attestation of irrevocable transfer as a guarantee for his living expenses.
Conditions required for the establishment of an attestation of irrevocable transfer
- Open a Special Deposit Account
- Write an application to the Branch manager for the establishment of an attestation of irrevocable transfer
- Photocopy of passport
- Photocopy of the preinscription (or language diploma)
- Photocopy of the information form issued by the embassy
- Photocopy of the file submission receipt issued by the embassy
A minimum deposit in the account, which varies according to the host country
- Italy: CFA 2 760 000 Frs + CFA 340 000 bank charge.
- Belgium: CFA 4 050 000 Frs + CFA 400 000 bank charge.
- France: CFA 3 600 000 Frs + CFA 300 000 bank charge.
- The above conditions shall apply for the current year and can be changed at any moment.
Henceforth, to study in Germany, candidates are expected to open an account directly in a German Bank.